


Well, Addie started daycare last Monday (the picture directly above is her at school in her crib). It was a big adjustment for me, but Addie did great. Getting back into my adult routine has been a little hard. I find myself constantly wondering what Addie is doing and if she realizes that I'm gone. I really thought that dropping off a second child would be easier, but in some ways it has been harder. Maternal guilt stinks. Oh to be a stay at home mom....even if just for a few more months. :) In reality, I guess it is nice to have a reason to shower everyday.
In other news...Noah is potty-trained! He woke up one morning about a month ago and told us he wanted to wear big boy underwear! He is doing fantastic and has only had one accident in a month! It sure is nice not to have to buy diapers for two. He is so proud of himself!

No comments:
Post a Comment