Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ahh...the joys of parenthood!

I haven't posted in a while b/c the last two weeks have been crazy. Turns out that I spoke too soon about Addie not getting sick. She ended up with a nasty virus (courtesy of daycare and her brother). Noah got strep a second time and had a virus at the same time. We had two really miserable kids for 10 days. Since Addie was less than 6 weeks, our pediatrician needed to monitor her either in person or by asking us questions by phone everyday. We needed to hold her upright constantly so that she could breathe. It was a really scary time, but she has almost completely recovered. She slept in her crib, on a wedge, last night and not in my arms (of course, I checked on her lots).

Noah is also doing much better. He makes us laugh so much these days and repeats phrases we shouldn't be saying in front of him! :) He told us that the Christmas lights were "freaking awesome."

I've attached a few recent pictures of Addie below.
















1 comment:

allisonlehtinen said...

Aww...she has changed so much! She is just precious! And we are so glad everyone is feeling better.